Halloween

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bonker

in the sprit of this upcoming celebration I thought it'd be a good idea for somewhere to post thoughts and ideas

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Haha that's epic.. Seen that being done locally.. Even hit the local rag I kid you not o_O

Reactions: Bonker
K

kopinov

This year, I shall be hiding in the bushes half way down my drive and wearing a cape and 'scream' mask. When the little bastards... er, I mean angels .. reach my door I'll be standing right behind them and let out a huge blood-curdling scream before declaring "trick!"
:D

Reactions: Bonker and Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
My dog turns the table on the kids, they seem to make a quick exit when he bounces off the door :lol:

D

Deleted member 1402

Bumping this thread.
Who's got Halloween plans this year?
Anyone going to any parties?
What would you be wearing?
I've no plans yet.....

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

We always have a party here, first for the little ones, bobbing apples everywhere and then the adults take over :)
Awesome, I'll dig out my Halloween costume and head over to yours! Get the diet coke in :sneaky:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I have no plans this year. Halloween is normally my thing heheee costumes but it just doesn't have that something when doing alone.

Reactions: Pearls
24 November 2015
I always dress up for Halloween then out round town but gothic style nowadays ,used to do massive parties when kids were younger coffins animated spiders the works love halloween :lol:

P

peakcouple

Was in America just before halloween once, and amazed by the decorations on the houses - wolf men dummies climbing the walls, vampires in the trees, ghosts on the porches, etc. Nothing much happens around here though.