Happy Admin

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Z

zebo

@Therapon it was horrible and sticky ( the treacle ) but the added bonus was the girls had to take a group shower, and of course i had to take photo's of that too.

@Admin mainly from the BDSM scene, the girls above are all friends though, done a few shoots with them.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@Therapon @Admin are you sure ? i mean covering young ladies with baby oil is a messy job, and it has to be re-applied lots of times, i wouldn't want you spraining a wrist or anything :whistle::whistle:;)

Ooof. Messy? yes could be dangerous eh? Hmm sounds dangerous with a slight hint of being risqué too. No, I don't think I could manage that as you're right, I would most likely sprain something you are correct. :D

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Ooof. Messy? yes could be dangerous eh? Hmm sounds dangerous with a slight hint of being risqué too. No, I don't think I could manage that as you're right, I would most likely sprain something you are correct. :D
Oi that was quick, I was going to add roughly the same reply, I'm sure we could cope but we would need plenty of practice :)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well there is that too... I mean, I think we'd best duck out and allow the professionals to continue and we just sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour........
Through my sexy ass, 24" HD monitor. yeah. Great. :lol:

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Well there is that too... I mean, I think we'd best duck out and allow the professionals to continue and we just sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour........
Through my sexy ass, 24" HD monitor. yeah. Great. :lol:
Oh I don'k know, hands on training and all that :lol:

Reactions: Admin