Happy Birthday Mrs Mtf! <3

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Did you all know it's @meet_the_fockers birthday?
So...
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you... Happy birthday Dear Mrs meet The Fockers.. (what a mouthful) happy birthday to you! :love::love:

birthday.jpg birthday1.jpg

To the most troublesome lady I've had the pleasure of working with over the last 9 months... yes 9 MONTHS! :confused:
She does it all on her phone too don't you know.. :D :boobies::trunaround: << miss turntable :p

Hope you have an amazing day kid...and get spoilt rotten. Knowing Mr F I'd say that's a sure bet. ;)
Much love from us both.

PS she won't tell me when it is, so it's either yesterday, today, tomorrow or maybe Monday :whistle::whistle:
xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Did you all know it's @meet_the_fockers birthday?
So...
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you... Happy birthday Dear Mrs meet The Fockers.. (what a mouthful) happy birthday to you! :love::love:

View attachment 17764 View attachment 17765

To the most troublesome lady I've had the pleasure of working with over the last 9 months... yes 9 MONTHS! :confused:
She does it all on her phone too don't you know.. :D :boobies::trunaround: << miss turntable :p

Hope you have an amazing day kid...and get spoilt rotten. Knowing Mr F I'd say that's a sure bet. ;)
Much love from us both.

PS she won't tell me when it is, so it's either yesterday, today, tomorrow or maybe Monday :whistle::whistle:
xxx
Why thankyou... trouble?? Er 9mnths is that all... feels like a lifetime!! ;)
Less for murder... :p xxxxxxx
Psttttt its tomorrow. :rofl:
I shall expect all this again tomorrow..
Wheres my company car??? :D xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Why thankyou... trouble?? Er 9mnths is that all... feels like a lifetime!! ;)
Less for murder... :p xxxxxxx
Psttttt its tomorrow. :rofl:
I shall expect all this again tomorrow..
Wheres my company car??? :D xx
Ahh well for tomorrow then.. Your fault for being so secretive - as you told me now, I will do it all again tomorrow as it's your birthday weekend :D
Company car is en-route and so is an iPad so you don't need to use your phone anymore :D xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Ahh well for tomorrow then.. Your fault for being so secretive - as you told me now, I will do it all again tomorrow as it's your birthday weekend :D
Company car is en-route and so is an iPad so you don't need to use your phone anymore :D xx
:rofl:

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Happy birthday for tomorrow poppet. Hope you get spoilt and pampered as you should be. Mwaaaaah xxxxxx

D

Deleted member 3289

A Gemini! Who'd have guessed?! Enjoy the birthday weekend and may your fantasies come to fruition. Now where did I put my gorillagram outfit...

M

meet_the_fockers

A Gemini! Who'd have guessed?! Enjoy the birthday weekend and may your fantasies come to fruition. Now where did I put my gorillagram outfit...
Haha.. yes im not your typical gemini.. the other mrs F said so. ;)... thankyou.. for the continuious banter :eek: xx