Happy Easter

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh my word! We had a silverside from Lidl's of all places.. Lidl's now.. Better than M&S any day. It was huge and cost £12 half price it's fed five and I have another full plate of meat left! Rich gravy, homemade yorkies, beef roasties.. Nom nom nom nom nom stunning!! @Pearls xx

As a chef I can tell you now, the joints of silverside from Lidl's - I will buy over fresh from a butchers any day. Beautiful x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Oh my word! We had a silverside from Lidl's of all places.. Lidl's now.. Better than M&S any day. It was huge and cost £12 half price it's fed five and I have another full plate of meat left! Rich gravy, homemade yorkies, beef roasties.. Nom nom nom nom nom stunning!! @Pearls xx

As a chef I can tell you now, the joints of silverside from Lidl's - I will buy over fresh from a butchers any day. Beautiful x
I have to say the same about the beef in Aldi whether it be steak, joints or mince. Be hard pushed to find better. X

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
T

Theotherhalf

I have to say the same about the beef in Aldi whether it be steak, joints or mince. Be hard pushed to find better. X

I had lasagne :(