Happy New Year From Us All @ Social Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes I know, I removed it for a reason.. I know. ;)
Okay have restored it, try now please... It doesn't hate you. :love: xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
2015 was disappearing down the toilet until I stumbled into this wonderful place by accident. I was welcomed with open arms. The year ends on the highest of highs.
2016 will be a blast so I wish all the best to acquaintances, friends, play mates and lovers for the new year.
hear hear! :)

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
We're looking forward to the new year and all the fun that may lie ahead. We've made some good friends on the site and look forward to meeting them in the future along with making new friends as we go.
People like @Therapon @Admin @Pearls @sweetNsaucy @NigelandJulie @amboman @meet_the_fockers @Double-Trouble these are just a few of the good folk we chat with.
Can I Lew take this opportunity to apologise in advance for any posts that may appear after midnight if posted by myself if from Looby they will be fine. X;):rofl:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We're looking forward to the new year and all the fun that may lie ahead. We've made some good friends on the site and look forward to meeting them in the future along with making new friends as we go.
People like @Therapon @Admin @Pearls @sweetNsaucy @NigelandJulie @amboman @meet_the_fockers @Double-Trouble these are just a few of the good folk we chat with.
Can I Lew take this opportunity to apologise in advance for any posts that may appear after midnight if posted by myself if from Looby they will be fine. X;):rofl:
Thank you both... :love: really enjoyed speaking with you so far, love your sense of humour - the two of you.
Hope you have an amazing evening this evening, funnily enough I may be making some typos myself later for some reason.. :p
Happy New Year! x :party::tada:

M

meet_the_fockers

Thankyou darlins... now eat drink and be merry!! :D xxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Thank you both... :love: really enjoyed speaking with you so far, love your sense of humour - the two of you.
Hope you have an amazing evening this evening, funnily enough I may be making some typos myself later for some reason.. :p
Happy New Year! x :party::tada:
Can't imagine what that will be down to. Promise not to rant too loud tomorrow. Have a really good night both of you @Pearls if you are in any doubt about his mental capacity later maybe hide his keyboard. X:whistle::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can't imagine what that will be down to. Promise not to rant too loud tomorrow. Have a really good night both of you @Pearls if you are in any doubt about his mental capacity later maybe hide his keyboard. X:whistle::rofl::rofl:
We will.. Have some serious alcoholic beverages in SS HQ phew...! :eek:
If anything goes Pete Tong with Lew later, we will just ban him from posting for 12 hours PMSL :rofl: :boobies:

Reactions: Therapon