• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Happy New Year From Us All @ Social Swinging

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
Happy New Year!!! Jim is still recovering from our after party last night (this morning) where he was setting fire to 91.4% Absinthe!!! Don't ask! lol
2015 has been pretty horrid with lots of surgery and then a close bereavement just before christmas and the funeral yesterday. Hoping that 2016 is happier and healthier!
Have a great 2016 folks! xxx

Reactions: LeeWidnes and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sounds ominous! Jim man... you arsonist..

Indeed and again, I am sorry for your loss and hope you all heal as best you can through this difficult time. Thinking of you xxx

Also, have an amazing 2016 and here's to a healthy and lasting working relationship too.
Happy New Year you two @TownhouseTwosome and all of your friends/members xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Hope 2016 holds some of your dreams and wishes.. xxx

10 August 2015
City
Widnes

It was great to spend NYE with yourself, Jim and everyone else at Townhouse I hope on a personal front that 2016 is a much better year for you both health wise and Townhouse itself just keeps going from strength to strength. I think Jim broke somewhere just after 5.30am In the words of Jim, 'sod the glasses' xxx

D

Deleted member 1030

Little bit late to the thread after our whirlwind mini-tour of S Wales (culminating in us at a nudist camp, singing karaoke dressed as a highwayman and an elf ), but we hope all our lovely, sexy new friends at Social Swinging have a happy, wonderful, prosperous and naughty new year xXx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Happy New Year both - sounds like you've had an amazing time!
Hope 2016 brings you health, wealth and happiness.. xx

Reactions: LeeWidnes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…