Happy Place

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Watching your favourite film or playing an extremely violent game to release all that pent-up anger
Great suggestions but I have been watching Ash vs Evil Dead for the last 2 days and DOOM is my usual relaxing game which I have played over and over and over and over including every mod and hack.
My fave film is 2001 a space odyssey but I might fall asleep to that one :rofl:

N xxx

• Wow
Reactions: Tiger and Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
What do you need, Katrina and the Waves? ?
Am sure you will find it. Try some things like this or meditation x

I'm musically minded. Can't help it.. ?
Damn dude!

A nightmare vision of a woman with 24 arms is not it! :rofl:

N xxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Right at this minute, I am struggling to find my own happy headspace because things have made me so angry all I want to do is shout and tear lumps off the fuckers who made me feel this way.

Not at home by the way everythings ok here, it's just the world at large.

I want to ask, where do you go for your happy place?

N xxx
If there is such a place .?... musically it’s always been The Wall by Pink Floyd ... strange as it not the happiest album around .....
:tiphat:
probably prefer a blowjob but I got more chance of going to the moon than getting one of those:rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

In all honesty when I’m either at pole or powerhoop. It’s my escape I can just be me and get lost in the music, energy, vibes and not think about anything. Other than that in my garden snug under a blanket with G and a whiskey in hand x S xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
In all honesty when I’m either at pole or powerhoop. It’s my escape I can just be me and get lost in the music, energy, vibes and not think about anything. Other than that in my garden snug under a blanket with G and a whiskey in hand x S xx
Now I have a wonderful vision of you holding my pole offering Gin and Whiskey.
That's going to take a while to get out of my mind ?

N xxx