Happy St David's Day & 3rd Birthday!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Happy St David's Day peeps.
It's also our third birthday, being Welsh launching on the 1st was of course meant to be.
;) :) x

wales-flag.jpg

Y

young&hung

Happy 3rd birthday to Social Swinging! Great job guys, well done on the continued success of the site xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Happy 3rd birthday to Social Swinging! Great job guys, well done on the continued success of the site xx
Thanks hun, what a three years. Shame about the weather and the celebrations but we'll have a few glasses this evening for us all x
Thanks Mr YnH x
What a 3 years it’s been so far! Ups and downs like any site. So many huge changes that now is taken for granted. It’s been an amazing three years and we’ve got a brilliant team working the site.
It’s also down to members because you make it what it is.
We instilled an ethos and people came, adjusted to it and now help maintain it.
Lost the bank within a few months of live and finally, three long years later we were able to get something else in place.
Members come and go. Some have been with us from day 1 and we can’t thank them enough.
We also can’t thank our friends and fully supportive members who help the site flourish, help spread the site amongst friends, and stay here to help continue to grow.
Long may it continue x

D

Deleted member 3175

Happy 3rd birthday and St David’s day to the sexiest site around! This site has opened our eyes to so many things, long may it continue and a massive thanks for all the hard you and everyone else puts in, it’s not often seen but is always appreciated x x x x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Happy 3rd birthday and St David’s day to the sexiest site around! This site has opened our eyes to so many things, long may it continue and a massive thanks for all the hard you and everyone else puts in, it’s not often seen but is always appreciated x x x x
Thank you so very much both. It’s nice to know it’s always appreciated. Really is. Xx

D

Deleted member 1030

Dydd gwyl Dewi hapus i pawb a penblwydd hapus i Social Swinging! (y)

What a three years it has been! There's been more drama than a Hollyoaks omnibus, more laughs than an Only Fools and Horses boxset and more sexiness than a roomful of Swedish nymphos!

Well done to @Admin and @Pearls for everything they've achieved, so far and a big thank you for giving us all a great community to be part of. (y):love:

:womble:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Dydd gwyl Dewi hapus i pawb a penblwydd hapus i Social Swinging! (y)

What a three years it has been! There's been more drama than a Hollyoaks omnibus, more laughs than an Only Fools and Horses boxset and more sexiness than a roomful of Swedish nymphos!

Well done to @Admin and @Pearls for everything they've achieved, so far and a big thank you for giving us all a great community to be part of. (y):love:

:womble:
Haha you’re right there!! Blimey some dramas alright. Sheesh.
All good though. We’re still here, even though some would rather we were not ;)
Yes it’s been an amazing 3 years so far and you’ve played a huge part in that too, as with all staff who help us with the day in day out trials and tribulations of the site. Some things I think people would be amazed at :lol:
Thank you and here’s to the next 3 years x

D

Deleted member 6485

Thanks both for creating such a safe haven for us...and to the staff for helping maintain what has become a big part of everyday life. You're all awesome mwah xx

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

Happy St Davids Day
More importantly Happy 3rd Birtday SS

Massive congratulations to Admin and Pearls for building such a fabulous community
It's a reflection. On you both professionally and personally

Thank you both for your support you given me over the last 11 months

Once again congrats and Happy Birthday

Sx

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Happy St Davids Day
More importantly Happy 3rd Birtday SS

Massive congratulations to Admin and Pearls for building such a fabulous community
It's a reflection. On you both professionally and personally

Thank you both for your support you given me over the last 11 months

Once again congrats and Happy Birthday

Sx
Thank you Sammy. We appreciate that very much indeed.
As for support, you’re absolutely most welcome. The least we could do xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Happy St Davids Day and Happy 3rd Birthday xxxxxxxx
Awww thankyou and if it wasn't for our staff and members we wouldn't be here.
The staff work so hard, we would especially like to thank our @Therapon who has been with us now for almost the three years here as staff. It's been tough at times but the many hours of chats on the phone make up for that :D:whistle:xxx

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Happy St David's Day, happy 3rd birtday to the site, and I think happy birthday to you some time around now as well. I sorry the bash had to be cancelled, been so much fun the las 2 years .

Hope everone is safe an happy. An if I wrong about you birthday, then happy birthday whenever it is hehe

Reactions: young&hung

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Happy St David's Day, happy 3rd birtday to the site, and I think happy birthday to you some time around now as well. I sorry the bash had to be cancelled, been so much fun the las 2 years .

Hope everone is safe an happy. An if I wrong about you birthday, then happy birthday whenever it is hehe
Bless thank you... it is around now, my birthday... but won't say precisely when :censored: :whistle:
It's been brilliant so far and we can't wait to see what the future holds for the site. A shame about the bash but really is life, nothing we can do about it sadly. Hopefully you can attend soon too x

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Thank you hun. Would be nice, but think it going to be quite a while. If get things sorted out then will see. Would love to make Halloween do, but that not looking great still either. Like you say, relly is life at moment. Stay warm xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you hun. Would be nice, but think it going to be quite a while. If get things sorted out then will see. Would love to make Halloween do, but that not looking great still either. Like you say, relly is life at moment. Stay warm xx
You too and thank you again. Hope things improve for you :) xx

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Congratulations @Admin and @Pearls on the 3rd birthday of the site and wishing you both a happy St Davids day.
It's been a fantatic 3 years and I'm happy to be a part of the membership. Thank you both for all the time and effort you have out put into making this site what it is.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Congratulations @Admin and @Pearls on the 3rd birthday of the site and wishing you both a happy St Davids day.
It's been a fantatic 3 years and I'm happy to be a part of the membership. Thank you both for all the time and effort you have out put into making this site what it is.
Three years :eek:
That's a lorra tea and biccys :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you @Therapon and thank you for all you've done for us. It's been an enjoyable 3 years working with you and we both appreciate all you do behind the scenes, which for anyone wanting to know - is a huge amount. So kudos to you and thank you. :tiphat:

28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
@Admin and @Pearls thankyou for all your hard work and dedication to give us a fantastic site for every one to enjoy . You both deserve a glass or two tonight happy St David's day and Happy Birthday to SS .xx