Happy St George's Day

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9925

You know i once worked in a pub and we were declined a extended license for St George's day yet still Patricks it was a given you'd get one

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You know i once worked in a pub and we were declined a extended license for St George's day yet still Patricks it was a given you'd get one
That’s terrible. I’ve never understood why such a huge fuss over St Patrick’s Day tbh with all the drinking, hats, parties etc etc.

D

Deleted member 9925

It's just a gimmick pubs need every little trick up their sleeves these days it's not easy to make money

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Did any one see that disgusting TV programme Pierce saying The flag of St George is racist !!!!!

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Did any one see that disgusting TV programme Pierce saying The flag of St George is racist !!!!!
Well rather his guest with that Liberal chap who causes enough trouble, But defending the Flag and so we all should.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
St George was a Roman soldier, possibly born in Turkey, raised in Palestine and Syria.

George is patron saint of Georgia (duh!), Portugal, Romania, Aragon and Catalonia in Spain, and the island of Malta (remember they got the George Cross in WWII).

So, all in all, a very good multicultural symbol of modern Britain :p

Reactions: Pearls