Have Always Wondered...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6684

Has anyone looked at the forum threads and wondered what the green circle that zooms out at the left corner of each user's avatar. WHat does that mean? Clearly some of the folks who posted aren't showing up online on chats, so must be something else.

Wonder what it will be?

And I also wonder how long before @Admin jumps in and answers it before any of the users know what it is? :)

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Has anyone looked at the forum threads and wondered what the green circle that zooms out at the left corner of each user's avatar. WHat does that mean? Clearly some of the folks who posted aren't showing up online on chats, so must be something else.

Wonder what it will be?

And I also wonder how long before @Admin jumps in and answers it before any of the users know what it is? :)
I won't :D :censored:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That its all about scurvy??
It's precisely all of the below. An online marker and in @Corfu_Connie_john 's words - a pulse to show you are alive.
It's literally an online marker. :)
We have always taken it as the person is on line as you can change settings so you dont show in chat
its a pulse to show you are alive.
Always imagined it shows whether they are online or not.