Have You Found Your Partner Through Swinging ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6127
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

I was a SF who met a SG on this site and we have been together for nearly a year now. Has anyone else found love this way.... Or were you part of a couple who found love with your meet, if so what was the outcome.

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I was a SF who met a SG on this site and we have been together for nearly a year now. Has anyone else found love this way.... Or were you part of a couple who found love with your meet, if so what was the outcome.

Not yet, I do love hearing these stories though as it makes me believe I could meet someone in the scene!

I worry if I met someone outside, could I tell them about things I'd experienced! Xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Not yet, I do love hearing these stories though as it makes me believe I could meet someone in the scene!

I worry if I met someone outside, could I tell them about things I'd experienced! Xx
Keep me out of it.. :eek: :D xx

M

meet_the_fockers

He stole you!!

D

Deleted member 6684

Cool..

Reactions: Pearls