• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Heavy Cummer

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1402

Well, you learn a new thing every day! I knew the taste of cum varied (nuff said!) but the consistency?! Really?!? I think if I saw lumpy cum I'd be on my way the the GP before you could say "pass me a tissue"!!
Like Tapioca pudding too, now that was rank, luckily I'd gone nowhere near him, he just randomly brushed against my stockings and spunked on them. I was not amused at him!

B

bill90125

I guess you *really* turned him on! Take it as a complement, just a shame about the ... dare I say it ... out cum?!

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

I guess you *really* turned him on! Take it as a complement, just a shame about the ... dare I say it ... out cum?!

He must get turned on by humiliation, because I wasn't very polite and when I asked him for the umpteenth time to get out of my personal space, he just exploded his frogspawn like jiz all over me.

M

Midland....

He must get turned on by humiliation, because I wasn't very polite and when I asked him for the umpteenth time to get out of my personal space, he just exploded his frogspawn like jiz all over me.
Never heard it referred to as frogspawn before

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

I guess it depends on your definition of heavy.
In our last video I did scream that I was being drowned.
XxxBIBAxxx

Reactions: Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…