Heels In The Work Place

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'm listening to radio 2 and the debate is should high heels be banned from the work place, as you are aware this has been ongoing for sometime, some bosses insist on ladies wearing them and if they don't then they will be reprimanded...
Is this fair?
Should heels be banned?
I have always worked in an environment where I have to look smart, I don't have a problem tottering about for 8 hours in them. Suit and heels look the part, maybe a little old fashioned but unless you have health issues I do think women should wear a good quality high heel.

D

Deleted member 1030

I'm listening to radio 2 and the debate is should high heels be banned from the work place, as you are aware this has been ongoing for sometime, some bosses insist on ladies wearing them and if they don't then they will be reprimanded...
Is this fair?
Should heels be banned?
I have always worked in an environment where I have to look smart, I don't have a problem tottering about for 8 hours in them. Suit and heels look the part, maybe a little old fashioned but unless you have health issues I do think women should wear a good quality high heel.
I don't think they should be banned (except for H&S reasons - I don't want a fire fighter tottering through a burning building lol) but any boss that demands that female employees wear them, should be hauled up in front of an employment tribunal.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don't think they should be banned (except for H&S reasons - I don't want a fire fighter tottering through a burning building lol) but any boss that demands that female employees wear them, should be hauled up in front of an employment tribunal.
No they shouldn't demand what so ever, I think it's madness though that they should be banned x

M

meet_the_fockers

Banned.. oh a business lady in stockings and heels banned? How utterly ridiculous.
Surely people have the brains.. to dress themselves appropiatley, for a days work?
The thought of me rocking up in heels for a days work.. :rofl:
But the thought of a sexy PA rocking up in kickers or clarks's specials er just NO!!

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
T

The_Bibas

Nope.. Total rubbish..
There are times when heels are inappropriate and to some extent the height of the heel is an issue too... But I am not doing my pole dancing routine in flats....
XxxBibaxxX

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I have work issued shoes and boots that have steel toe caps and chemical resistance..... I'd love to wear my heels but scrambling around loft spaces and pub cellars prevents me from doing this....plus the uniform was never designed for heels.... xx

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I have work issued shoes and boots that have steel toe caps and chemical resistance..... I'd love to wear my heels but scrambling around loft spaces and pub cellars prevents me from doing this....plus the uniform was never designed for heels.... xx
However I seem to manage in heels lew

25 July 2016
If the boss wants you to wear heals then the company should supply them. Years ago if a woman out of the office needed to go on the shop floor she would have to wear a pair of steel toe capped boots which was supplied by the company I know it was a hs thing but the company still supplied them as they was told to wear them

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
30 October 2015
I think banning is as wrong as insisting ladies where them.
Different side of the same coin you could say
It should be left to the individual whether male or female to dress appropriately for the situation
A lady wouldn't wear heels if Gardening and is unlikely to go to a restaurant in wellingtons

D

Deleted member 6127

That's me banned from work then :rofl: I never go to work in a skirt and flats !!!! It's just wrong :eek:
But if my job choice dictated a uniform with covered toes and non slip soles then I would comply to the policy.....
Otherwise I happily spend 8 hours trotting about in my totties Cxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
No I don't think they should be banned there is something about a woman's pair of legs in heals with a nice suit which looks nice but I think it is also wrong for a company to demand it of a woman as well Vxx

B

Bobbie

If you hire the "right" person they will dress appropriately anyway but H & S has to enforced out.
Just to make sure we specify as part of the job dress code the minimum of a shirt and tie for the men and
not flat shoes for the women.
Probably going a bit too far to specify woman in classic sexy secretary dress, I wish.

Reactions: Pearls
30 October 2015
Think a Hotel owner saying staff should wear this would be in trouble
small_lt88050__68806-600x500.jpg