Hello Folks

• Thread starter jonandluce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

jonandluce

Hi
Just joined over the weekend to see whats what. We are thinking of going to the Festival of Fun for a day but may only make an afternoon/ early evening. Will there be anybody around? This will be the first visit to VA and our first plunge into the pool for us together, so want to make it friendly, interesting and a little bit sexy. Any thoughts amongst you

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @jonandluce and a very warm welcome again Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)

With regards to the Festival of Fun, it will be a very busy event and you will love it there. A lot of members on here will be attending, we will also be there - added bonus :D
But if you can make it, pop on down and get involved. It will be a fantastic weekend and one not to miss..
You can find more in the link in my signature or by clicking here;
The Vanilla Alternative Festival Of Fun 2016!
Best wishes
Admin

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
27 April 2015
Hi
Just joined over the weekend to see whats what. We are thinking of going to the Festival of Fun for a day but may only make an afternoon/ early evening. Will there be anybody around? This will be the first visit to VA and our first plunge into the pool for us together, so want to make it friendly, interesting and a little bit sexy. Any thoughts amongst you
Hi again, and glad your having a proper explore and getting involved, and re the VA, you will love it we won't be there this time but loads from here are making it to join in, so relax, and get to know people in the best possible way lol

D

Deleted member 1030

Just realised we hadn't said hello :eek:
Welcome (y) and if you get to FoF, come and say hi to the Social Swinging crew :)

Reactions: Admin