Hello From A Newbie

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2016
City
Reading
Hi All

My name is Robbie (just in case the profile name didnt give that away (y) ).

New to this forum, and the whole Swinging Scene. Saw this site on Twitter, and looked like the place to be.

Ive only attended one Swinging Event/club as a single guy, but had such a great time, and met some really down-to-earth & lovely people (the best kind), who all had one thing in common ;), that i wanted to explore further.

Hoping to meet some equally nice people on here, and who knows, maybe some fun times ahead.

Heres to an exciting 2016.

Reactions: Admin
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Hello Robbie. Welcome to the site! Folks here are lovely, by the way you introduced yourself you'll fit right in!

*Clinks glass* here's to a fun 2016 indeed. :)

9 January 2016
City
Reading
Yup. Been to Basingstoke a few times, a brief bit of shopping and they have a big sports field there I seem to recall. Not a million miles away although traffic can be an arse :mad:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hello again lovely man and welcome to this strange but friendly place, they are all mad you know :eek::confused::whistle:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @RobbieFutuo and welcome to Social Swinging..
Also welcome to the forums, glad to see you've already made yourself at home.

My sincerest apologies for the delay in welcoming you, I have been fixing a laptop and building a PC that my darling wife @Pearls decided to kill. :D
Have an amazing time and if you need anything, just ask.
All the very best! ;)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hello @RobbieFutuo and welcome to Social Swinging..
Also welcome to the forums, glad to see you've already made yourself at home.

My sincerest apologies for the delay in welcoming you, I have been fixing a laptop and building a PC that my darling wife @Pearls decided to kill. :D
Have an amazing time and if you need anything, just ask.
All the very best! ;)
I never did it, wasn't me :whistle::whistle: