Hello from Cheshire couple

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
seriously we would like to make contact with other couples if only for a drink and a chat
I'm not sure wherabout in Cheshire you are but have you considered going to one of the clubs, if not I'm sure someone on this site would be happy to meet and chat with you.

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Christmas shopping complete now although I did get evicted from John Lewis when I asked them to point me in the direction of the vibrators. Thought I was in Ann Summers oops!;)

Reactions: Therapon
C

CollardFoxandHound

I believe your also hot stuff with a bit of fireplay! Used to use barbed wire up until the new springy stuff came into play. :mad:

C

CollardFoxandHound

@CollardFoxandHound , why thank you, yes a bit of fire play has been known, its nice to make a victim 'toasty' before the serious stuff starts :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:lol: Well my girls are at THI tonight for a bit of 'toasty' of their own...that is, of course, the famous Townhouse toasties and tonight roast chestnuts I believe...OK as Lady C doesn't do 'em in the microwave:rofl:

Reactions: Admin