Hello From Shell & Ade

• Thread starter Deleted member 1463
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

PRG978

So hi everyone ...

We've been here before about 4 years ago if I'm right, we've had some time away due to family commitments.. Now everything seems to be settling into a bit more of a routine and we're found our old mojo we are both very much wanting to get back into the swing of things and find genuine nice people to chat with, friendship and if something comes of it ..'great' if not..that's OK too.. We're happy in our twosome and we've found out that three is most definitely not crowded for us.. We haven't swapped with other couples and it's not ruled out but for now we are here to be back in the community. Not interested in people asking for quick meets/video chats immediately or pics. We're slow burners if that makes sense but worth the wait ;)

So .. As I haven't got round to upping my membership (I will guys) and so far I've been having a nose at some of the forum threads ... Do say hi! Let me know who's out there.. And a big kiss from us.
Shell & Ade xxxx:mwah:

Hi welcome back, hope you enjoy yourselves, and find what you are looking for.

P

D

Deleted member 1463

I’m a fan of spring watch is that the same thing ??

Haha. Are there tits on spring watch? I'm sure there are (although the feathered type) I can assure you my tits are better than spring watch's :D

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

Hello and welcome back, what a great way to re-introduce yourselves. Its a great site and you'll defo enjoy it here S xxxxxxx

Reactions: Therapon