Hello I Am New.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

Hi Debs.
Thanks for talking deb
You know the meet ups they have on this site,can anyone go on them to make friends,and do you know when the next one is.
First Saturday Social/meet-ups... you will find it in the forums. X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello welcome to SS it’s been good for me so have a great time , get involved and see where it takes you ...

30 December 2018
City
Wolverhampton
Ok
Thanks for that.
I am still trying to find my way around,but the people on here are great they are very helpful and friendly.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ok
Thanks for that.
I am still trying to find my way around,but the people on here are great they are very helpful and friendly.
Takes a while to get used to but once you have used it a while will become second nature....

30 December 2018
City
Wolverhampton
Hi Debs.
Sorry to keep bothering you,but your the main one i have got to know more of on here.
I was wondering i have not put a photo on yet, is it better if you do or does it not matter,what do you think.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 1030

Hi Debs.
Sorry to keep bothering you,but your the main one i have got to know more of on here.
I was wondering i have not put a photo on yet, is it better if you do or does it not matter,what do you think.
Quick tip - if you want to attract someone's attention, in the forums, put the @ symbol in front of their name and start typing. Their username will pop up for you to click on. For example, if you want to talk to @debE - that will send her a notification that she's been mentioned. (y)

D

Deleted member 6485

T
Quick tip - if you want to attract someone's attention, in the forums, put the @ symbol in front of their name and start typing. Their username will pop up for you to click on. For example, if you want to talk to @debE - that will send her a notification that she's been mentioned. (y)
Thanks @meandlis
@Oralshag69 ..always useful to get yourself known a little i.e. profile pic, media and some information telling us a little about yourself:)x