Hello One And All!

• Thread starter bill90125
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

bill90125

Hi All! This is a new adventure for me so be gentle with me! (Well, not too gentle ... :)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Reactions: bill90125
B

bill90125

Thanks. Actually, you can help with that? I can't find the place I can update it! Thought it would be in "Account Settings " but not there! Any clues you can give me? Ta

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks. Actually, you can help with that? I can't find the place I can update it! Thought it would be in "Account Settings " but not there! Any clues you can give me? Ta
You're welcome...
Help you with what exactly? Adding information et al?
If so please go here,
https://socialswinging.com/account/personal-details
Also I would consider a change of avatar to something more suitable for a swinging site, but not mini Bill ;)
And then add some pics of yourself and away to go.
Glad to see you already on the ball with change a letter etc.
It was your post that made me realise you'd joined :D ha...

Reactions: The-A-Team
B

bill90125

Ok, found it now so no probs there. I thought I was being pretty cute with lube avatar - I guess that shows up how green I am?! Any suggestions of good ones? Ta! Ps and who are you calling "little"?! ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok, found it now so no probs there. I thought I was being pretty cute with lube avatar - I guess that shows up how green I am?! Any suggestions of good ones? Ta! Ps and who are you calling "little"?! ;)
haha good retort :D
Torso, mug shot, chest, belly, legs, if you fancy it - toes... but just not that.
Whatever reflects you - but I can tell you now, ladies and members in general don't like those pics. :)
Excellent. Okay you can also find shortcuts here;
Your Account

We are however, redesigning things on the site - so don't get too used to the menu :p
Have fun Mr Bill and look forward to seeing you develop..... no, not that way at all :eek:
(y)

B

bill90125

Thanks! I'm getting used it already! Nutters you say? Sounds just right to me! :)

27 April 2015
You're welcome...
Help you with what exactly? Adding information et al?
If so please go here,
https://socialswinging.com/account/personal-details
Also I would consider a change of avatar to something more suitable for a swinging site, but not mini Bill ;)
And then add some pics of yourself and away to go.
Glad to see you already on the ball with change a letter etc.
It was your post that made me realise you'd joined :D ha...
Hmmmm, not very inspiring a tube of lube, that tells us you don't turn people on, so here's the lube just in case lol xx

Hi All! This is a new adventure for me so be gentle with me! (Well, not too gentle ... :)
Hello again, and welcome to the Site, hope you find what your looking for without the need for lube lol xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bill90125 and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Evening @bill90125
Plenty of snaps you could take.. torso is always good..
People like to see a snippet of whom they are perhaps chatting to.
That would hopefully be you. Not a tube of lube.
Good luck.. the natives are freindly. X

Reactions: bill90125 and Admin
B

bill90125

Thanks for the advice. Your wish is my command - a torso it will be (hope it doesn't put you off!). Your avatar is awesome!

M

meet_the_fockers

Thanks for the advice. Your wish is my command - a torso it will be (hope it doesn't put you off!). Your avatar is awesome!
Me lol put me off.. erm blimey your a quick worker :eek:
You will have more success trust me. And thankyou for the compliment. ;) x