Hello There Gorgeous People!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 May 2015
Because the wonderful Mr @Admin has asked I'm going to make myself a social critter and say Hello there folks!!!

I'm a student from Prestatyn, and I'm in a closed triad. I'm not exactly a swinger, however if you can convince me I'm not against giving it ago ;)

Ciao darlings! Xxxx
If you enjoy social interactions and communication with open and friendly people then I am sure that your presence on here is welcome regardless of your situation

Reactions: Charlia and Admin
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
@LadyLily no chance, I know first hand how hard language learning is, especially with culture and history involved. I spent a year at a Norwegian university studying Norwegian language and culture. Hardest year of my life so far!

Reactions: Admin
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Well, I know how hard engineering must be, and all the knowledge you have to have before studying engineering specifically... Science fascinates me but it hurts my head!

Oh wow, I bet that was really interesting! How did the locals take to you?

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
@LadyLily vice versa for me, languages give me headaches lol!

It was amazing, one of the best years of my life, I was planning on going back to live, but things changed and people arrived in my life lol. Locals were really nice, once they got past the whole"Ahh someone's talking to me, what do I do?" thing . Bless them, they are a shy bunch. Only problem I had, is because I was English, they wanted to practice their English skills. Lol gave way to some strange Norwegianlish conversations. :)

Reactions: Admin
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
@LadyLily vice versa for me, languages give me headaches lol!

It was amazing, one of the best years of my life, I was planning on going back to live, but things changed and people arrived in my life lol. Locals were really nice, once they got past the whole"Ahh someone's talking to me, what do I do?" thing . Bless them, they are a shy bunch. Only problem I had, is because I was English, they wanted to practice their English skills. Lol gave way to some strange Norwegianlish conversations. :)
Haha, we'll agree to respect each other's disciplines, then! Haha.

That's interesting, I spent my year abroad in Madrid and everyone there wanted to practice English with me... I thought it was just because it was the capital!

Reactions: Charlia
C

Coupleforfun

I missed this train :eek:
Ohhh hang on, I just caught the van guard as it left, phewwe.
Hiya Charlia :)

Reactions: Charlia