• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello You Sexy Deviants

• Thread starter Boywood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boywood

Met a lot of you last Sat at the VA so through We'd join up here to see what's happening. Well it's very nice here guys and thanks for making us feel welcome. We've already got to know, ahem, some of you quite well already x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hell @Him_and_her and a very warm welcome from myself again.. I am unsure if we met did we? I was the muppet in the kilt on the Saturday evening
Hope you enjoy and have fun, glad you feel so welcome already.
Regards
Admin x

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Met a lot of you last Sat at the VA so through We'd join up here to see what's happening. Well it's very nice here guys and thanks for making us feel welcome. We've already got to know, ahem, some of you quite well already x
Hi there. Sadly I wasn't at the VA, but I'd thought I'd say hello and welcome, anyway x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Welcome again guys. I think I've welcomed you about 3 times now lol but hey battery least you know we mean it lol. Either that or we're stalking you hahahah. Hope you both have fun here. It's completely nuts but such amazing fun with great folks xxxx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…