Hello!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
Thank you, what's your best tip?
Be honest about what you want, and what you’re looking for... and open minded about what everyone else is into.

Everything else you’ll pick up quickly, I assure you.

Oh, and ask If there’s something/anything you don’t understand. It’s a friendly bunch here, and someone will know the answer to anything you want to know.

26 December 2019
Be honest about what you want, and what you’re looking for... and open minded about what everyone else is into.

Everything else you’ll pick up quickly, I assure you.

Oh, and ask If there’s something/anything you don’t understand. It’s a friendly bunch here, and someone will know the answer to anything you want to know.
What if I don't know what I want yet? ?

10 July 2018
What if I don't know what I want yet? ?
That’s a very fair question!

I’d suggest reading the forums, seeing what people have related about their own experiences.

There are threads on how various site members got involved in the scene… that might give you some ideas…

This is one.

But there are some others as well.

Also, no one will object to you asking for ideas or advice.

(And if you feel… awkward… asking publicly, you can always drop members you like a private message asking if they’re ok if you ask some private questions.)

26 December 2019
That’s a very fair question!

I’d suggest reading the forums, seeing what people have related about their own experiences.

There are threads on how various site members got involved in the scene… that might give you some ideas…

This is one.

But there are some others as well.

Also, no one will object to you asking for ideas or advice.

(And if you feel… awkward… asking publicly, you can always drop members you like a private message asking if they’re ok if you ask some private questions.)
Thank you, that helps a lot ?

D

Deleted member 6127

Welcome to SS. You have found the right place to find out what you want, plenty of information and shall we say suggestions are available here. They are really a very naughty and sexy people on SS.

Enjoy the experience, we all most certainly do xxx :0)) T&C

19 March 2015
Thank you, what's your best tip?
I’ll also add to this; some people can be very pushy and persistent. If they’re not what you’re looking for and you’re not interested - make sure you say so rather than decided to leave the site for example. If anyone pushes it too far, don’t be afraid to say so and tell them.
In addition to this, if anyone really oversteps the mark, please ensure you report it. Especially as a single lady.
Other than that, enjoy exploring yourself and widening your horizons. X

26 December 2019
I’ll also add to this; some people can be very pushy and persistent. If they’re not what you’re looking for and you’re not interested - make sure you say so rather than decided to leave the site for example. If anyone pushes it too far, don’t be afraid to say so and tell them.
In addition to this, if anyone really oversteps the mark, please ensure you report it. Especially as a single lady.
Thank you,that's good advice x

19 March 2015
Thank you,that's good advice x
Most welcome. Safety is paramount for everyone and equally. But it’s fair to say that ladies get pressured more. It’s too easy to get swept up in it so I feel it’s important to always try and remain slightly grounded. That way you are making sure you’re safe and able to say no to people. No, always means no. X