Hello!

• Thread starter busty_n_lusty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

busty_n_lusty

Hello!!!

After someone told us about this site thought we'd pop by and see for ourselves. So signed up and ready to go.... once we've sussed it out!!!

So new to the site but definitely not to the wonderful swing world. Looking forward to finding out what's what.

B n L xxxxx

p.s. A quick question..... as a couple is there a way to put both our ages on the profile or is it just the one?!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @busty_n_lusty and a very warm welcome again from me. :) x

As for ages, the only current way to do so is by adding your ages in your information fields.
I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy all this site has to offer and nice to see you already saying hello.

Hope you enjoy
Regards
Admin :) x

Reactions: Pearls
Z

zebo

Hi @busty_n_lusty we found the best way to do that is to put it on your personal info page along with any other relevant information you would like people to know :)

Reactions: Admin
B

busty_n_lusty

Hello @busty_n_lusty and a very warm welcome again from me. :) x

As for ages, the only current way to do so is by adding your ages in your information fields.
I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy all this site has to offer and nice to see you already saying hello.

Hope you enjoy
Regards
Admin :) x
Ok thats ****** thanks :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh god you are going to fit right in Miss B, I have a feeling and watch these two, they are very naughty :whiplash:xx

B

busty_n_lusty

Haha... This is like a breath of fresh air!!! Me and some friends were only saying the other day there needed to be another site... And voila!!!!

And us... Naughty?! .. Never!!!
On a school night anyway lol x

B xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Haha... This is like a breath of fresh air!!! Me and some friends were only saying the other day there needed to be another site... And voila!!!!

B xxx
Then bring these lovely friends along and we will look after you xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

B xxx
We are... School nights included. :D
Aye introduce your friends and get a free cuddly toy. :p x

B

busty_n_lusty

Ok off to find out how to add more photos!! :boobies: Oooooo I've found these now haha!!!! X