Hello

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
hehe hello both and yes thank you.. I am building something that will encourage and entice members to follow those steps, to completing their profile etc and making it a more unified experience here.
Your list will disappear when finished entirely, I will make an announcement shortly.

Thank you again and a very warm welcome from me.
Merry Christmas too x

27 April 2015
  • Hello again both of you, we hope you meet loads of new friends on here, we are all not a bad bunch !! And you never know,you might like some of us, along the way lol xx

Reactions: Donkeyntitsy
D

Donkeyntitsy

We have been around on the scene for about 7 years but wouldn't class ourselves as hardened swingers, we believe it's way better to meet people are a laugh and see where it leads go with the flow so to speak.....if nothing happens we have made some new friends and had a laugh with like minded people anything else is a bonus

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
We have been around on the scene for about 7 years but wouldn't class ourselves as hardened swingers, we believe it's way better to meet people are a laugh and see where it leads go with the flow so to speak.....if nothing happens we have made some new friends and had a laugh with like minded people anything else is a bonus

Well you are in the right place, most people here are crazy, except myself obviously. I'm sure you will make plenty of friends here, good luck. :D