• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
hehe hello both and yes thank you.. I am building something that will encourage and entice members to follow those steps, to completing their profile etc and making it a more unified experience here.
Your list will disappear when finished entirely, I will make an announcement shortly.

Thank you again and a very warm welcome from me.
Merry Christmas too x

27 April 2015
  • Hello again both of you, we hope you meet loads of new friends on here, we are all not a bad bunch !! And you never know,you might like some of us, along the way lol xx

Reactions: Donkeyntitsy
D

Donkeyntitsy

We have been around on the scene for about 7 years but wouldn't class ourselves as hardened swingers, we believe it's way better to meet people are a laugh and see where it leads go with the flow so to speak.....if nothing happens we have made some new friends and had a laugh with like minded people anything else is a bonus

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Well you are in the right place, most people here are crazy, except myself obviously. I'm sure you will make plenty of friends here, good luck.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…