Hello

• Thread starter TestingOnly-Admin-Account2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

TestingOnly-Admin-Account2

This is a test. I am Admin making sure this is all working for you fine sexy peeps. x

Reactions: Sexyboo22
10 August 2015
City
Widnes
okay have you completed all steps?
I think you have haven't you? Did you start an introductory thread?

I've no idea, I've been here so long now I can't remember lol.

• Add a Profile Pic/Avatar (+25%) check
  • Add information in 'About You' (this is your profile information!) (+25%) check
  • Add two photos - to view the gallery (+25%) check
  • Introduce yourself to the community (+25%) Off to check but do I really want to scare people even more than I already have? :lol:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm soooooo busy replying to everyone elses I forget to post any of my own :whistle:
Well chop chop Mr Lee...

chop-chop.jpg

Reactions: LeeWidnes

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Lol...I did...it didn't. I'm not bothered though...unless it shows to others viewing my profile.
Hmm interesting. Should clear by logging out and back in and then being active on the site?
Weird.. I am wondering if it's actually serving a solid purpose here... May not be.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Weird...yep. that's me. My phone seems to be unique in the way it handles this site (the SSL issues the other day etc) so I wouldn't pay to much heed lol
Aye and I still haven't found what the issue exactly was there.. Most odd indeed.
Still, if it affects you, it may affect others.
Do me a favour would you? Try changing your avatar then put the one you have now, back on? If it's not too much hassle of course..
I am wondering if it plays up for older members (been here longer before anyone starts) and refreshing the info will help?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh bugger! Sorry if I ballsed up!
Not at all don't worry.. :D
the most important thing is it cleared...!
I wonder if it's avatar, info or both even.. Hmm. I'd say avatar. Pearls had a similar issue after her bloody extended break :rolleyes:
I changed the avatar and it was okay then, but I can't be 100% sure it's only that..
Must be.. Has to be.
Hmm

Reactions: amboman

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just thought...what ever happened to the ducks? I liked having King Duck!
Only now you noticed? :p
We got rid of them a few weeks back after a little while, it did look a bit meh from the outside..
However, many have asked where they went as we now have the ominous '?' avatar back.
The orange ducks made a huge statement I think.

If you can't be arsed to do anything on your account, you will float around here as an orange duck.
Makes sense I think.
Am very tempted to put them back though Mr Amboman.! ;)