Hello

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 July 2019
City
Basildon
Is the patient breathing ?

This being the first words spoken by a 999 operative for the London ambulance service. (The ambulance, itv)
Really? How about asking what the problem is instead...

Is the patient breathing.... nope! I shot the cunt, they reply... is he dead, can you check? Internet shoot him again... nope, definitely dead! Haha

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Is the patient breathing ?

This being the first words spoken by a 999 operative for the London ambulance service. (The ambulance, itv)
Really? How about asking what the problem is instead...

Is the patient breathing.... nope! I shot the cunt, they reply... is he dead, can you check? Internet shoot him again... nope, definitely dead! Haha
well its scripted for reason isnt it? it should be cuttin down time for things to ask after?? maybe if filters ambulances without a vent from thier list while they are taking details?

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
But surely they should ask what the problem is for the first question?

Mostly people are breathing, its a vital question maybe, but not the first thing they should ask ?

Reactions: mrclouse

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
But surely they should ask what the problem is for the first question?

Mostly people are breathing, its a vital question maybe, but not the first thing they should ask ?

maybe thats too open a question for the very first question? it would be interesting to see the reasoning and any research on it but i doubt that its a silly reason i do think this kind of thing is scripted to save as much time and people as possible

could it be something new due to covid cases?
is he breathing? yes? ok then just keep him there bye