Hello

• Thread starter micky610
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

micky610

Hi.just introducing myself.totally genuine,fun,friendly,single guy.well verified on other sites.some of you already know me.please say hi.ideally looking for a long term lady for 1-1.clubs,parties and possible swinging relationship.x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi.just introducing myself.totally genuine,fun,friendly,single guy.well verified on other sites.some of you already know me.please say hi.ideally looking for a long term lady for 1-1.clubs,parties and possible swinging relationship.x

Hi and welcome huni. Aahh forget the other sites you are home now ;). Anyway get stuck in...chat and get to know the locals. You'll do just fine. Enjoy xxx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @micky610 and a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

Reactions: Therapon
M

micky610

Well if you stick around and remain an active member ill follow you next week.or so x
Oh.ill stick around.been on the scene a long time.just one of the sites I was on is going under and somebody suggested this one.im well verified elsewhere:)

Reactions: Admin