Hello

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
......ok don't know what else to put .
Total novices but we've been looking on these sites for a while now keeping our fingers crossed that unicorns really do exist
Really easy going couple , one of which is pretty , great body , fun to be around etc ... The other , well he's enthusiastic , helps around the house and is good at DIY so he's a keeper .
Not looking for Miss World , just a genuine , fun , understanding woman .
So Hi everyone , thanks for taking the time to read and if you are interested in a chat hopefully talk soon .
P.s. If you do look like Miss World we promise not to throw you out of bed for farting

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @First3some666 and a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Ahhh Unicorn seekers eh?

Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

D

Deleted member 2978

Welcome to one of the friendliest places on the web. The admin and staff here are very willing to help with any issues and we have always found fun and laffs in the blogs and some great photo's in the galleries....Ken and Tigs

M

meet_the_fockers

......ok don't know what else to put .
Total novices but we've been looking on these sites for a while now keeping our fingers crossed that unicorns really do exist
Really easy going couple , one of which is pretty , great body , fun to be around etc ... The other , well he's enthusiastic , helps around the house and is good at DIY so he's a keeper .
Not looking for Miss World , just a genuine , fun , understanding woman .
So Hi everyone , thanks for taking the time to read and if you are interested in a chat hopefully talk soon .
P.s. If you do look like Miss World we promise not to throw you out of bed for farting
Hello @First3some666
Welcome, theyre a kookie lot.. but pretty lovely..
Unicorns hmm ha.. elusive? Lol definately not..
Good luck in your quest. X

Reactions: MP386 and Admin