Hello

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Leeman.russ

Hi everyone, sorry for the avatar, will be changed in due time.

I am very interested in swinging but never really went for it, was recommended to this site by a like minded person at twitter.

Basically I want to rid myself of misconception I have about swinging and perhaps someday trying it, instead of fantasying about it or hearing how other people do it.

But for now, I will try to navigate through this forum, loads more than I initially anticipated, which is great :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi everyone, sorry for the avatar, will be changed in due time.

I am very interested in swinging but never really went for it, was recommended to this site by a like minded person at twitter.

Basically I want to rid myself of misconception I have about swinging and perhaps someday trying it, instead of fantasying about it or hearing how other people do it.

But for now, I will try to navigate through this forum, loads more than I initially anticipated, which is great :D
Hello again @Leeman.russ and welcome to social swinging.
Enjoy and have fun! (y)

As I say to everyone here, be active, remain active and you'll go far.
Great to know you have been referred to us.
Indeed, it's a great think and even being among like-minded people is persona changing, as you become more .. 'you' . Because you are able to relax, be yourself and be comfortable with your surroundings.
It's all good.

Anyway enjoy, mingle and explore. You may find more about yourself on this voyage of discovery.
Best wishes
Admin :)

L

Leeman.russ

Have to go, hopefully I will be able to get on later on, thx for making me feel welcome and ur offer of help, will tinker more with the forum tomorrow

Reactions: Admin and Pearls