Hellooooo X

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

bbwsoiree

Hi just thought I would introduce myself,I'm Sheri one of the party organisers/hosts of the bbw and admirers events at Eureka's lifestyle club,my joint host Sally will come say hi another time soon x
I spotted this site on twitter and thought we would come here to promote our parties,it looks very friendly and off course club friendly,so I'm very excited to be here x
At the moment I have L-plates so bare with me,getting the hang of the site:)hope to chat to some lovely people along the way x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi just thought I would introduce myself,I'm Sheri one of the party organisers/hosts of the bbw and admirers events at Eureka's lifestyle club,my joint host Sally will come say hi another time soon x
I spotted this site on twitter and thought we would come here to promote our parties,it looks very friendly and off course club friendly,so I'm very excited to be here x
At the moment I have L-plates so bare with me,getting the hang of the site:)hope to chat to some lovely people along the way x
Hello and welcome again, @bbwsoiree
I always say to new members - be active, stay active and far you will go.

I'm amazed when I hear how many people say we're club friendly. It's always stumped me.
We have an attitude that basically we're all in this together and for the lifestyle.
Some say they are but aren't. The ones who are, show it..
anyway we can talk about that another time I'm sure.
Well a very warm welcome from myself again and thank you for the lovely introduction.
Best wishes
Admin x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hello again and welcome to the forum, they are a little crazy but fun ..... a bit like the members

D

Deleted member 2610

Welcome to you both. As you can see it's a bit mad in here...not a bad bunch on a party night.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do xxx :0))

Reactions: bbwsoiree
B

bbwsoiree

Hello and welcome again, @bbwsoiree
I always say to new members - be active, stay active and far you will go.

I'm amazed when I hear how many people say we're club friendly. It's always stumped me.
We have an attitude that basically we're all in this together and for the lifestyle.
Some say they are but aren't. The ones who are, show it..
anyway we can talk about that another time I'm sure.
Well a very warm welcome from myself again and thank you for the lovely introduction.
Best wishes
Admin x