hey up!! new here single lady looking for derby male for AF

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
Try adding some info about yourself on your profile and add some pics noboby likes a blind date lol. Join in the banter on the forums. Let people get to know you you will soon find peeps nr darby and further afield were all a friendly bunch and its the safest site around :tiphat:

Reactions: Therapon
25 January 2022
think to be honest im skeptical after last swingers site i was on i was bombarded by ppl i dint like tbh over 100 messages a day it driven me off the site colin which does make me skeptical about putting my face pics up in sexy undies

25 January 2022
Try adding some info about yourself on your profile and add some pics noboby likes a blind date lol. Join in the banter on the forums. Let people get to know you you will soon find peeps nr darby and further afield were all a friendly bunch and its the safest site around :tiphat:

silkyangel hello welcome to the site,I hope your get involved and become a part of this the best swinging site there is …. :tiphat:
hello thanks think my pic is up now can you upload more than one picky do you know???

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hey up me ducklins :) Im Single lady here new to this site any nice males in derby here :) for AF maybe a nice toy boy would suit me :D haha
I’m sure you will find your feet and settle in, this isn’t like other sites where idiots run a mock so you will be safe here. Take your time to look around and get to know the regulars that usually loiter in the corners ? and you’ll soon see what a friendly bunch they are. Enjoy.

25 January 2022
I’m sure you will find your feet and settle in, this isn’t like other sites where idiots run a mock so you will be safe here. Take your time to look around and get to know the regulars that usually loiter in the corners ? and you’ll soon see what a friendly bunch they are. Enjoy.
will try thanx just new to this site so have no idea how it works :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
9 September 2017
think to be honest im skeptical after last swingers site i was on i was bombarded by ppl i dint like tbh over 100 messages a day it driven me off the site colin which does make me skeptical about putting my face pics

Hi, that's understandable but I'm sure you'll find this site very different from any of the other sites out there.
I've always found the people on here to be very respectful and we all look out for each other. (y)
Having said that, I'm a guy so (unfortunately) I don't have to deal with being constantly bombarded with messages from random strangers asking to have sex with me :(

Sadly, I don't think I qualify to apply to be your "toyboy" (over the age limit I'm afraid) but I'm local and I'd be quite happy to be your "friend" and help in any way I can ?

Ant xx.png

Reactions: Ymichael14 and DebE
12 November 2019
Hey up me ducklins :) Im Single lady here new to this site any nice males in derby here :) for AF maybe a nice toy boy would suit me :D haha
Hello angel how are you doing? I can't travel to derby but we can meet at purple mamba if you like in Nottingham?.. ☺️

17 May 2022
think to be honest im skeptical after last swingers site i was on i was bombarded by ppl i dint like tbh over 100 messages a day it driven me off the site colin which does make me skeptical about putting my face pics up in sexy undies
Hello, I have read your post and I am sorry about your past problems, not very nice, not from your area but if you are interested in getting to know me I do not bite much and I live in Norwich but always willing to travel if the feeling is Mutual and right, new to this site but have lots of experience.
Meadows 123.

25 July 2016
As tricky-dicky says " another hit and run poster, joined 25th Jan last seen 26th Jan never to be heard from again." so dont hold your breath. If you put your curser on the name of a member a popup will show you when last on and it could save your time being wasted in future :)

Reactions: TherLegs