Hey ;)

• Thread starter young&hung
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Y

young&hung

Hey guys, young bi guy here take a look at my profile and get in touch if you like what you see.
This is all new to me but please don't be shy ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi and welcome to the site and forums. Nice looking profile hun....you will do just fine here i think. Have fun xxx

Reactions: young&hung
27 April 2015
Hi and welcome again to the Site, We hope you enjoy yourself here as much as possible, the secret is, keep active in the forums to get your self known, and you will quickly make friends, after that, the rest is down to sexual chemistry lol.
Regards, @The-A-Team

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @young&hung and a very warm welcome again Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

M

meet_the_fockers

Hello young man..
Enjoy the site.. there are a few sexy members around here somewhere! ;) hope you find what you seek...
Welcome :D xx

Y

young&hung

Haha loving the humour already, feeling naughty but I'll be on my best behaviour ;) xx

Y

young&hung

What forums would you recommend to go on for beginners? I always enjoy chatting to cool interesting people, I'm also very adventurous, would love to get involved..will take time getting used to the site please excuse me If I'm shy at first :p xx

I know with my pic it's hard to believe I'd be shy xx

M

meet_the_fockers

What forums would you recommend to go on for beginners? I always enjoy chatting to cool interesting people, I'm also very adventurous, would love to get involved..will take time getting used to the site please excuse me If I'm shy at first :p xx

I know with my pic it's hard to believe I'd be shy xx
Yes isnt it!! :rofl:
Any forums, just jump in wherever takes your fancy.