Hey :)

• Thread starter Robandzoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

dirtywmam

Hi all

We are new to here and just wanted to say hello. We are an experimental couple who look forward to experimenting more. We are bubbly and full of life and look forward to getting to know more

R&Z x
Already introduced but again welcome to this great site. Hope you enjoy your time on here x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi all

We are new to here and just wanted to say hello. We are an experimental couple who look forward to experimenting more. We are bubbly and full of life and look forward to getting to know more

R&Z x
Hello @Robandzoe and a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

27 April 2015
Hello again, and welcome. Hmmmm "experimental couple" , well you've found the right site, to experiment to your hearts desires, and I'm sure there are a lot of willing victims to be toyed with lol
Hope you have fun both xxx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hello Rob and hello Zoe. Welcome to the friendliest site I know. Full of great , wonderful like-minded people. I've been a member for three weeks and thoroughly enjoyed myself as I'm sure you will too. Drop by and say hello sometime it would be good to know some more about you guys but more importantly have fun and get involved.....:)

J

Jonny

Hello single guy here looking forward to meets ect av a lot to offer like a nice body and we endowned