Hi All, Pleased To Be With You.

• Thread starter Free-lover1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @Free-lover1 and a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi and welcome to the site. Im sure you will find plenty of fun to be had. Enjoy xxx

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 2610

Welcome to the site. As its been said very friendly sexy people here. Join in and enjoy the experience :0))

F

Free-lover1

Hello @Free-lover1 and a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin
Hi Admin, I'm trying to view my wife's updated status but an error alert comes up and won't allow me. Any clues?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi Admin, I'm trying to view my wife's updated status but an error alert comes up and won't allow me. Any clues?
Yes as mentioned, you need one more photo in the gallery. Once you add one more photo you will be set to go.
However, I am fully aware you are a couple and have already added loads of photos, so try now please ;)

F

Free-lover1

Thank you so much Beds_Bi. Really excited to be part of the community now.

Very new to it though. Do you or have you been to places like Vanilla Alternative? C

F

Free-lover1

I wrote this morning that aim feeling very horny. I'd love to meet up at VA sometime soon. I hope that's possible. Cx

27 April 2015
Hi again and welcome, you both have picked the best site to start your new found pastime, there's lots to do and people to meet so relax get into the forums and get to know people
And for them to know you,
Regards @The-A-Team