Hi All! Three/foursome?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

SandM

As per the title, really!

The wife and I went to the V.A last night (25/08/18) and had a great time with another couple, though predominately the female of the couple.

We're back home now and she's craving another couple/man for tonight!

Is there anyone around the north Nottinghamshire area who'd fancy a no strings play with my wife tonight? Must be clean, around 25-40.

Feel free to message if interested, would require pictures to confirm suitability

19 March 2015
As per the title, really!

The wife and I went to the V.A last night (25/08/18) and had a great time with another couple, though predominately the female of the couple.

We're back home now and she's craving another couple/man for tonight!

Is there anyone around the north Nottinghamshire area who'd fancy a no strings play with my wife tonight? Must be clean, around 25-40.

Feel free to message if interested, would require pictures to confirm suitability
Hello and welcome to SS. Good luck on your quest. :)

Reactions: TherLegs
S

Sammy

I'm sure you will find what you are looking for

If you get photo verified the natives will be only too delighted to chat away

Good look
Sx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
Thanks all for the input!

We keep meaning to photo Verify but for whatever reason we've not got round to it yet!

We managed to sort this elsewhere thankfully, but it's nice that so many people take the time to comment/ reply/ advise.

M.
There’s a really good group of people here and the site is heavily community driven. Am sure you’ll enjoy if you stick around and become involved.
Hope you enjoyed your evening.
:) (y)

Reactions: TherLegs