Hi Everyone

• Thread starter PandMp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

PandMp

Well hello to one and all ;)

My hubby and myself are still very new to the scene and have only visited one club so far, but we have been talking about swinging for quite some time now. My name is P and I'm 31, my hubby is M and is 37.

Well I'm not to sure what else to say here lol

Hope to talk to you soon

PandMp X

D

Deleted member 1402

Hello, thanks for the introduction, welcome to the site and forums. Hope you enjoy it here, happy to chat anytime x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello and welcome to the asylum it's fun and enjoyable... Have a good time enjoy the ride ....

N

NigelandJulie

Hi and welcome, the more effort you put into the site the more you will get out of it x

Reactions: MP386
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi guys and welcome. Nice to see you in the forums. Dont be shy to come and join in. We are all friendly. Hope you enjoy it here xxx

X

XX

Hi and welcome to the site from another pair of newbies, we've found it very friendly in here :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @PandMp and a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
Thanks for the introduction..
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

27 April 2015
Well hello to one and all ;)

My hubby and myself are still very new to the scene and have only visited one club so far, but we have been talking about swinging for quite some time now. My name is P and I'm 31, my hubby is M and is 37.

Well I'm not to sure what else to say here lol

Hope to talk to you soon

PandMp X
Hi again, and welcome, first of all, stop panicking you've both talked, and are in agreement you want to share yourselves as swingers that's the biggest hurdle over with. Next, set definite play boundaries for each other that you are Both totally comfortable with, and then relax, start chatting in the forums, get friendly with people, and let things develop naturally, and trust us, it will,
Yes you may have a few hiccups along the way as you start this new exciting path, but experience will develop with practice.
Have fun that's what it's all about, feel free to ask anyone for advice if you need it.
(Don't forget also the Site also has an agony aunt if you have any issues !! )
Our regards, @The-A-Team

Reactions: Admin
P

PandMp

Well all we can both say is that so far everyone is so friendly and welcoming (and super hot) ;) so a huge thank you from us and we hope to maybe even play with some of you soon xxx

D

Deleted member 2610

Welcome. Fantastic site with friendly people who are ever so sexy and at times a bit crazy. Join in and you'll enjoy the experience x :0))

Reactions: Admin