Hi There!

• Thread starter peakcouple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

Hi everyone, we are Geoff and Rose, new to this site but not to swinging, in fact we have been enjoying the lifestyle for over 12 years now; it's addictive! We are hoping to make new friends and meet other sexy couples for fun. Have look at our profile and if we're compatible get in touch!

25 July 2016
Good Morning. A very warm welcome to the site. Any probs give Admin a shout and they will sort it. So have a nosey around and Enjoy (y)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hello Geoff and Rose and a very warm welcome. You're gonna love it here I'm sure. Have fun and gimme a shout sometime. Be nice to chat with you both. Have fun :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Hey guys welcome.. its a lot of fun here..
They are all of course, certifiable.
Enjoy. ;) x

M

Marky191268

Hello and welcome to the best swinging site, it's full of friendly members and the staff are great, have fun and enjoy ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi everyone, we are Geoff and Rose, new to this site but not to swinging, in fact we have been enjoying the lifestyle for over 12 years now; it's addictive! We are hoping to make new friends and meet other sexy couples for fun. Have look at our profile and if we're compatible get in touch!
Hello @peakcouple and a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi and welcome to the site. Im sure you'll love it here and have lots of fun. Xxx

Reactions: Admin
27 April 2015
Hello and welcome again, You made it here then Lol, Great to see you've taken the plunge and given the site a try, We know you will love it, its everything a site should be for our lifestyle and more besides, and the people are all genuine. a bit over zealous, but very lovable lol.
Get stuck in, get to know people in the forums, and have some fun,
Our Regards @The-A-Team

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 2610

Welcome again. As everyone had said its sooooo much fun here. Enjoy the experience x :0))