Hi To All

• Thread starter mootle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi there

I am a new single guy (oh no I hear you sigh...;)) hoping to make some friends and have some fun

Hope to chat or even meet some of you soon
All the best

M x
Hello @mootle and a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
Not at all! You're most welcome.. I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi and welcome hun....everyone is lovely here. Dont be afraid to come and join in the fun on the forums. Have fun and any questions just ask xx

Reactions: Admin
N

NigelandJulie

Hi and welcome, the more effort you put into the site the more you will get out of it x

X

XX

Hi mootle, welcome to the site, it's very friendly in here so enjoy your stay :)

27 April 2015
Hi there

I am a new single guy (oh no I hear you sigh...;)) hoping to make some friends and have some fun
Hope to chat or even meet some of you soon
All the best

M x
Hi and Welcome again and there is no reason for you not to, and there's nothing wrong with single guys, loads of couples meet them, for threesum fun, and lots of single ladies on here do too.
Keep active in the forums, let people get to know you, and you them, and it won't be long before your a Mr popular xxx
Our regards, @The-A-Team xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
there's nothing wrong with single guys, loads of couples meet them, for threesum fun, and lots of single ladies on here do too.
Exactly this.. (y)
What you will notice, is we have steps in place for single gents to shine and sort the wheat from the chaff. It's called positive discrimination. These steps will prevent the "oh no not another single male".. situation as the gents who complete all steps necessary are usually the genuine one's who are here for the right reasons.
Hope that makes sense.
By doing what we do, it makes things difficult for pic collectors etc thus limiting the possibilities of drawing the 'wrong sort' here. :)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Eyup Mootle, welcome to the zoo. My only advice is get involved and you'll enjoy it. Also never ever use immac on yer nads! Take it from me - just don't.
Have fun buddy. :)

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs