Hi

• Thread starter Buzzard24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Buzzard24

hello my name is Jshanine my husband said hi earlier and suggested i do the same so hi everyone.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
hello my name is Jshanine my husband said hi earlier and suggested i do the same so hi everyone.
Well hello Jshanine and welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy and have fun, if you get stuck with anything please ask. :)

B

Buzzard24

I am so horrible at talking to people and kinda felt awkward around family so its easier to talk to people i know wont criticize me.

Reactions: First3some666
M

Max-the-3rd

I am so horrible at talking to people and kinda felt awkward around family so its easier to talk to people i know wont criticize me.
No criticizing here Jshanne, people are very friendly and I am sure you will enjoy yourself. @Pearls is a lovely lass and I am sure she will endeavour to help you if needed although she seams to think I am a bit of a bad influence I think. No idea why??lol.x

Reactions: Buzzard24 and Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
No criticizing here Jshanne, people are very friendly and I am sure you will enjoy yourself. @Pearls is a lovely lass and I am sure she will endeavour to help you if needed although she seams to think I am a bit of a bad influence I think. No idea why??lol.x
:whistle: