• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hi

D

Deleted member 3657

Nothing to be nervous about here Poppycat. Unless you find random people weird but as long as they take their medication and don't get wet or fed after midnight then you'll be fine. Hint...... bring Jaffa Cakes.

D

Deleted member 3411

No need to be nervous we don't bite.... nibble lick and fondle yes but not bite.
So tell us all about yourself please? Newbie to the site or?.....

P

Poppycat22

Nibbling, licking and fondling are all very welcome
I'm new to swinging but have been on the kink scene for a couple of years.

D

Deleted member 3411

Guessed you weren't a total novice from the pierced nipples and sexy outfit. L and I aren't into kink but are into sensual and sexy fun. Xx if you need advice and help ask away xx

P

Poppycat22

I've tested a couple of rabbits (not the fluffy type) they erm...burrow very effectively

D

Deleted member 6684

Thanks all, bit like a rabbit in headlights at the moment
Lol...welcome.

Funny you metioned rabbit and not a deer. I would have said a doe..but rabbit says a lot...welcome to the site. pretty pics btw!

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Ignore those telling you not to be nervous. Nervous energy is good; besides they are all mental in here (help me, they won’t let me leave)

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
Hi and welcome aboard hunni ,have a blast here him above is the craziest of the crew ,the rest are just plain bonkers but a lovely bunch xx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

help me, they won’t let me leave
That's not true! We opened the escape hatch, but you just dived under the table, stuck party blowers up your nose and played Nirvana songs. Out of tune, I might add.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…