• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hi

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
That's not true! We opened the escape hatch, but you just dived under the table, stuck party blowers up your nose and played Nirvana songs. Out of tune, I might add.

I think you will find that they were pitch perfect, your ears were obviously muffled by thighs. I cannot be held responsible for thigh muffled hearing deficiencies; that’s on you....

D

Deleted member 3657

That's not true! We opened the escape hatch, but you just dived under the table, stuck party blowers up your nose and played Nirvana songs. Out of tune, I might add.
oh it was Nirvana.... ffs I thought it was Rodolfo Chikilikuatre – Baila el Chiki-Chiki

D

Deleted member 2179

Hello and welcome. I was nice and innocent as well as shy these lot are slowly turning me lol

Reactions: Therapon
P

Poppycat22

Thanks Harry&Janey, I'm sure I remember what innocent felt like but it has been a few years :hmm:

D

Deleted member 6127

Welcome to a truly fantastic site full of friendly sexy and very naughty people.
Join in and you'll have as much fun as we are all having xxxx :0)) T&C

Reactions: Vanezza

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello ... welcome to the Asylum .. I see a lot of the usual inmates have popped up before me ... by the way I am the only sane one
Have fun and enjoy your ride ... :collar:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
P

Poppycat22

Thanks, I definitely hope to.
Just looked at the naughty smiles and nearly subjected you to one.... definitely need to use them soon, they're awesome

Reactions: StokeChoke
27 April 2015
Nervous newbie so thought I'd say Hi x
Hello again and welcome to the forums, you've nothing to be nervous about, We all had to start our adventure somewhere, and there are some great people on here that will guide you to a fun filled path, relax, chat and enjoy, and get to know people, it all starts, with a friendship.
Our Regards @The-A-Team

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…