Hilarious Typos.......

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I have seen something that really made me chuckle today. It was a letter sent to local residents who are going to be affected by noise when the building of a new premises starts. It was sent out by the building contractor on behalf of our organisation and says in the final line:

' We apologise for any incontinence that this may cause'
:confused::confused::rofl::rofl:

Pmsl xxx. (See what I did there?)

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I don't know about hilarious but I submit my last two status here "I'm sure all over and feeling sillier than normal" and "Some up stiff all over" which of course should be "I'm sore all over and felling sillier than normal" and "Woke up stiff all over" what can I say but Dam you auto correct dam you

Z

zebo

Doing a vampire shoot with a gay bloke and a rather dippy model, the model came out with a couple of priceless quotes, the first one was when she was wearing fake vampire fangs she said 'i can't swallow with this thing in my mouth' to which the bloke just fell about laughing. Followed a few minutes later, when i was trying to get a shot, and she said 'let me turn around and you can take me from behind' . . we were all crying with laughter and she didn't understand why :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Doing a vampire shoot with a gay bloke and a rather dippy model, the model came out with a couple of priceless quotes, the first one was when she was wearing fake vampire fangs she said 'i can't swallow with this thing in my mouth' to which the bloke just fell about laughing. Followed a few minutes later, when i was trying to get a shot, and she said 'let me turn around and you can take me from behind' . . we were all crying with laughter and she didn't understand why :)
:rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Those said in all innocence are always the funniest. :rofl::D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Can't find the post now but ages ago I found a piece in the local rag about some demolotion work due to be carried, it read something along the lines....

The buildings and officers will be demolished and removed within the next few weeks.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Can't find the post now but ages ago I found a piece in the local rag about some demolotion work due to be carried, it read something along the lines....

The buildings and officers will be demolished and removed within the next few weeks.
:rofl::rofl: