Hiya From Darkest St Helens

• Thread starter JanandPaul2345
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

This is true.. :D

Damn this is also true! :eek:
Fell with grace and style I did... Thump! "help..." lol.. Not often I fall out of the bed. Did that time and what a whopper it was too :rofl: x
@JanandPaul2345 You can tell who the local trouble makers are can't you.. ;)
what was the whopper? I'm now intrigued! :wank:

Reactions: Admin
J

JanandPaul2345

If the widget needs to be seen, it needs to be seen. There is no reason not to be. I mean I like widgets they are use just like Apps....I like Apps especially large apps, the bigger the apps the better as far as my thoughts go ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

This is true.. :D

Damn this is also true! :eek:
Fell with grace and style I did... Thump! "help..." lol.. Not often I fall out of the bed. Did that time and what a whopper it was too :rofl: x
@JanandPaul2345 You can tell who the local trouble makers are can't you.. ;)
I hope your not insinuating.. erm... right bath time.. then brave the fookin sahara. Xxx

J

JanandPaul2345

just don't be neglecting Jan too much!
Oooo nooooo she was with me on the earlier shopping/bank/sort out her phone account/m&s/ morrisons run and will be briefed on todays proceedings later.....and hopefully I will be getting a de briefing (not that I wear any, I like me freedom these days lol) later this evening....Obviously I will report back any proceedings that may occur....or not....or might do....school holidays....do I need to say more lol