Hobbies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
Jayne has a horse, so that takes up some time. She also likes crafting, needlework, and being a sex-kitten lol.

Me, I like to read, listen to music music, write erotic literature, and am trying to become a better photographer with a half-decent camera.
I also enjoy rock-climbing, kayaking, canoe-camping, hiking, and gaming on the PS4.
Any spare time after all that is dedicated to being an International Man of Mystery.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Jayne has a horse, so that takes up some time. She also likes crafting, needlework, and being a sex-kitten lol.

Me, I like to read, listen to music music, write erotic literature, and am trying to become a better photographer with a half-decent camera.
I also enjoy rock-climbing, kayaking, canoe-camping, hiking, and gaming on the PS4.
Any spare time after all that is dedicated to being an International Man of Mystery.
I knew it. You’re James Bond :tiphat:

D

Deleted member 16044

I like to do some photography, used to do lots of craft stuff but haven't for a while. A new book has come out from my fave author do will reading that this weekend x
I have load of books but I need to read what I have before I get any more or I be needing bigger house I cannot get enough of reading in fact I love it. It really relaxes me, I have one or two favourite authors one is local to me, she writes murder mystery and she used to write for Eastenders for over 20 years and London's Burning x

D

Deleted member 16044

I would like to think sex is also a hobby of mine
love it
when I can foreplay for hours and kiss for hours
massage is also a wanting to be hobby to be done properly

and I just got a book on coconut oil natural beauty I might be trying other things whilst I do not have a job and that is not hobby that is a must
got an interview next week with a local company and I need to get my head round a few other jobs

I suppose studying is also a hobby of mine, I love to enthuse my brain and engage it with a level of intelligence ha ha lost that years ago. No, see most of my family thought I was thick as shit and some here do, if I pass right at the end on level 2 or 3 I will be happy enough and settle with that. 7 years of study is a long time but it will be worth it in the end x