Holiday Home Or Away

• Thread starter allan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
We have had some amazing holidays in the UK despite the weather being unreliable. These days we head to France because as a family it became cheaper to go to France than to have 2 weeks in Devon or Cornwall and now we love France so much that we book every year. However if our children ever stop becoming such a financial drain and we are lucky enough to be able to afford more than one holiday then the second one would probably be in the UK. It is a beautiful country after all despite the roadworks :eek::D

D

Deleted member 1402

Mainly a home fan, only been abroad 3 times, it's just too much hard work when you're a raspberry ripple!
Just got back from camping for the first time, I enjoyed it and the disabled facilities were amazing.

M

meet_the_fockers

We have had some cracking holidays in wales camping.. its been hysterical.. but..

i am a fan of getting on a plane.. i love the sun.. and dipping in a pool.
I must say though.. i would never even consider, a plane ride.. if this country was gauranteed the weather.

9 January 2016
City
Reading
I was never taken abroad as a kid so feel ive got some making up to do.
I can see the appeal to families to holiday in this country, doing stuff 'with the kids' etc, but see no point in me holidaying here.
I want to cram in some adventures before its too late, so abroad for me.