Home From Africa

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

Free-lover1

Felt tough yesterday when I got back so that have to Malari checks and stuff like that. Annie and I totally fed up but the target is Friday VA day!

If I have any minging disease from Africa I'm never going back!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Felt tough yesterday when I got back so that have to Malari checks and stuff like that. Annie and I totally fed up but the target is Friday VA day!

Blimey.. Yes can't say I blame you if you don't go back. Definitely, get your malaria checks sorted.
Hope whatever this is, it's nothing too serious. Good luck and wishing you well.

X

XX

Great to hear that you are home but pretty bad luck to be feeling crap. Hope it's something very minor and you are back to full fitness before friday. Take care of yourself and get Annie to spoil you rotten.

N & C
xx

Reactions: Admin
F

Free-lover1

Great to hear that you are home but pretty bad luck to be feeling crap. Hope it's something very minor and you are back to full fitness before friday. Take care of yourself and get Annie to spoil you rotten.

N & C
xx
Thank you so much that means a lot to me. Xx

D

Deleted member 3289

On the plus side...Cheeyl looks pretty good on it. Hope you better and you make it to VA...