Home Meets

• Thread starter NigelandJulie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
29 September 2015
City
London
I've always met in someone's house. Usually get to know someone for a while before I meet them. But, hoping they felt comfortable enough to invite me over. You need to suss people out I guess. Some right weirdos out there

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You need to suss people out I guess. Some right weirdos out there
Yes this is the thing. You DO have to suss people out and go with your gut instincts. And there are some right weirdos and dodgy people out there.
This is in my opinion, another reason for having that private section on the forums as discussed previously. Because if you have no one as a safety net, and something happens, at least a log is always held here and can be used should the worse happen.

Reactions: Pearls
14 April 2016
City
London
This is actually a very very good and useful thread for people to follow and take on board.

For me personally I have had home visits as well as meeting people in clubs or sometimes for coffee.

However I have only ever agreed to a meeting when ive felt as comfortable as possible with the conversations we've had prior (text or phone).

Where we decide to meet has no reflection on how comfortable I am with the situation.