Home Meets

• Thread starter NigelandJulie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

NigelandJulie

This question came to mind after answering another forum post, so you invite others into your home or are invited into someone's home thus being basically strangers in someones home or yours, whats your thoughts?

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
The way you put it sounds awful and risky but I suppose it all depends on the person (people) your meeting. I haven't given much thought to meeting people off here but I have met people off other sites and one of my limits is that we meet for a coffee or something in a public place and just spend sometime together socially before anything else.

10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
I know it sounds daft but Hideyour wallet.. or anything easily pocketed with any value its that simple... till you know someone :)

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Guess you never really know..
Its a chance we take.. Although we usually meet before hand.. we have had ladies over to ours but usually after extensive chatting. For first time meets..
I guess you have to rely on your gut and hope its right.
Must admit though we have had single ladies here for the weeknd. And
I have said to mr F blimey.. they are very brave.. guess i should untie them at some point... ;) xxx
Xxxx

N

NigelandJulie

Guess it's a risk we all take, and hopefully you make the right decision based on your gut feeling.There must be times when it has gone wrong though, and what procedures if any do you put in place if they do? Someone out there must have some stories when things have not gone to plan and how you dealt with it?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Guess it's a risk we all take, and hopefully you make the right decision based on your gut feeling.There must be times when it has gone wrong though, and what procedures if any do you put in place if they do? Someone out there must have some stories when things have not gone to plan and how you dealt with it?
Yes it's a hell of a risk of course. As @Pearls said, we have been lucky to know friends who've come here, very well and the trust is there.
When/if it goes wrong though for others? That is bound to shake things up a bit and be quite unnerving..
Would be interesting to know other people's experiences and how they dealt with it.

M

meet_the_fockers

Ok im sure ive done this tale before somewhere..
Got chatting to a lady .. seemed lovely didnt chat a lot..
But she said she would love to come over for a drink maybe, hit a club with us.
Ok fine..
Anyway the evening arrived.. i heard a car come flying and i mean flying up music blaring and stop outside the house. Surely not i thought but.. hey love music her perogative i thought.
Ok open the door to this beautiful woman.. in a red dress. Stunning.
Ok would you like a drink.. yes would you like another yess.. another..can i have another i brought malibu..

You are very lovely but you look a lot younger than you claim to be.. oh i am.. if i tell people im under 30 they wont meet me.. hmm she was tipsy and in no state to drive dilema..
Ok can we go to the club now. Please.
Ok.. arrives at club.. spent the evening watching her.. and fending off many guys she was clearly drunk, refused to leave and throwing herself around... like a ballet dancer on wizz.
Anyway eventually got her into a taxi, and back to ours.
Mr F carried her upstairs and threw her in the spare bed.
Ok moral of the story.. we spent the evening looking after this girl.
Anything could have happened to her..
And really anything could have happened at our house.. if we where that way inclined... so a bad meet??
More a lesson learnt...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok im sure ive done this tale before somewhere..
Got chatting to a lady .. seemed lovely didnt chat a lot..
But she said she would love to come over for a drink maybe, hit a club with us.
Ok fine..
Anyway the evening arrived.. i heard a car come flying and i mean flying up music blaring and stop outside the house. Surely not i thought but.. hey love music her perogative i thought.
Ok open the door to this beautiful woman.. in a red dress. Stunning.
Ok would you like a drink.. yes would you like another yess.. another..can i have another i brought malibu..

You are very lovely but you look a lot younger than you claim to be.. oh i am.. if i tell people im under 30 they wont meet me.. hmm she was tipsy and in no state to drive dilema..
Ok can we go to the club now. Please.
Ok.. arrives at club.. spent the evening watching her.. and fending off many guys she was clearly drunk, refused to leave and throwing herself around... like a ballet dancer on wizz.
Anyway eventually got her into a taxi, and back to ours.
Mr F carried her upstairs and threw her in the spare bed.
Ok moral of the story.. we spent the evening looking after this girl.
Anything could have happened to her..
And really anything could have happened at our house.. if we where that way inclined... so a bad meet??
More a lesson learnt...
Yeah that's just not how to behave or conduct yourself.. She is lucky you are who you are.. If she went to someone else's place who is that way inclined, she'd be telling a different story now and would simply be another statistic...

M

meet_the_fockers

Yeah that's just not how to behave or conduct yourself.. She is lucky you are who you are.. If she went to someone else's place who is that way inclined, she'd be telling a different story now and would simply be another statistic...
Hmm i guess we could have just left her in the club... she was a nightmare.. but felt responsible for her.

T

Theotherhalf

B4 I met @Fortynflirty My first foray into swinging proper was a house party I got invited to after chatting to the hosts for ages in chat on another inferior site. I got invited b4 the party for some food n drinks .. This was at someone's home . They had never met me . I went enjoyed we got on like a house on fire and it opened doors to other parties .. I have stayed at other swingers houses but normally people I've chatted to for ages and/or met at other parties etc.

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
We would never bring swinging into our home. For us, we need our home to remain ours and nilla. Our lives revolve around swinging so our home is our swing free sanctuary. Even before we had Townhouse, we only met in clubs or hotels. We find that the neutral ground is better for everyone; there is no advantage/disadvantage and no awkwardness if it all goes wrong and you want to end what you're doing, it's hard when someone is in your home.
We have been to a friends house for a play. We have known them for years, been on holiday with them and trust them implicitly, so we had no problem going there. But strangers or people we haven't played with before, definitely not! xx

D

Deleted member 1402

Only been to peoples houses who I know, apart from my very first house meet and it went terribly wrong and ignored my boundaries. I should've gone to the police, but I was blaming myself for being stupid and naive. How I continued swinging, I don't know.
Only had one friend over at mine, I prefer clubs and occasionally hotel meets.

Reactions: Admin
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Shortly after joining the site we got chatty with a couple not in the sense of anything sexual by the way however to cut a long story short they invited us to their house for a social chat.
We were amassed that a couple would show us such trust they made us very welcome and gave us some fantastic advice we made two great friends that night. Would we have the same confidence I'd like to think so after getting to know them through chatting.
coupled with the fact that this site is well monitored and you get a feel for people by their posts etc hope this makes sense lew :whistle:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Shortly after joining the site we got chatty with a couple not in the sense of anything sexual by the way however to cut a long story short they invited us to their house for a social chat.
We were amassed that a couple would show us such trust they made us very welcome and gave us some fantastic advice we made two great friends that night. Would we have the same confidence I'd like to think so after getting to know them through chatting.
coupled with the fact that this site is well monitored and you get a feel for people by their posts etc hope this makes sense lew :whistle:
That's actually very fantastic to hear.... Amazing..:)
Yes you do get a feel for people by how the post and act on the site.
From my point of view, this is very reassuring to hear. (y)

N

Neither_dark_or_handsome

When met as part of a couple we would meet for a drink somewhere neutral first and if things went ok, then we offer to take them to ours or be invited to theirs. If didn't go well, then so be it, had a drink at least

27 April 2015
This question came to mind after answering another forum post, so you invite others into your home or are invited into someone's home thus being basically strangers in someones home or yours, whats your thoughts?
We in UK, don't do home visits or receive them, should we swing here. It would be a hotel full stop. Spain, is a different culture, and it's never been an issue, we are normally naked on our terrace, drinking wine, and TBH. It's never been an issue, but to be fair, we know our visitors in Spain, and if not, we do very soon lol !!!
@The-A-Team