Home.. Or Hotel?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 March 2018
City
London
Oh God, we've been dying to try a Crazy Bear! Are they really as much fun as their website suggests? I guess your post suggests they probably are ;)

If you want OTT decor and rooms that just scream "SEX!!!!" then yes, but Beaconsfield is the best one, it also has a great bar and a swimming pool, suite 20 our fave suite is on the ground floor, has separate dining /kitchenette area, massive roll top bath at the foot of the (huge) bed that fills from the ceiling, massive wet room and its own private terrace, easily fit 8-10 couples in there - we go every year around my birthday (which is next week :whistle:)

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
If you want OTT decor and rooms that just scream "SEX!!!!" then yes, but Beaconsfield is the best one, it also has a great bar and a swimming pool, suite 20 our fave suite is on the ground floor, has separate dining /kitchenette area, massive roll top bath at the foot of the (huge) bed that fills from the ceiling, massive wet room and its own private terrace, easily fit 8-10 couples in there - we go every year around my birthday (which is next week :whistle:)
Sounds perfect! I assume youre going this year? ;)

10 October 2015
City
Milton Keynes
Okay so on the back of this post When You Know.. I mentioned that;
So for you, are you comfortable having liaisons at home, or prefer a hotel.
Both have pros and cons. I am sure this has been a thread before, but for love nor money I can't find it..
Anyway, both have their own merits but which is preferable for you? :) x
I like home asmore sociable, but not necessarily for first meet as it's my safe haven plus I've got to be careful of nosy neighbours. Have preferred clubs as they are mutual ground and it's not my bed getting soaked . Never experienced a hotel meet so can not comment . Guess being single female theres a lot more to take into account than a couple have to think of

19 March 2015
mutual ground and it's not my bed getting soaked
:sneaky: How rude... ;)
I like home asmore sociable, but not necessarily for first meet as it's my safe haven plus I've got to be careful of nosy neighbours. Have preferred clubs as they are mutual ground and it's not my bed getting soaked . Never experienced a hotel meet so can not comment . Guess being single female theres a lot more to take into account than a couple have to think of
There's so many things but we tend to not overthink about it if we can help it x

26 March 2018
City
London
We prefer to keep home separate from swinging fun - although we have had a couple of very carefully chosen meets in our studio (latest photo was taken there).

And we love having dirty hotel sex so it will always be our preference, which is even better if when its after a club meet or party!

Tog

I see we've already posted earlier as well :noidy::lol:

Last edited: